Saturday, March 5, 2011

DAY 261


This beautiful time-elapse shot was taken on March 4th, 2010 behind the Brookville Dam. This stream has many waterfalls a foot in height, or taller. This section of the stream slowly cascades down over ten feet, creating a beautiful motion blur when the shutter is set at a couple of seconds. I pushed the f-stop up the maximum on my Canon T2i but also took the ISO down to the minimum. The HDR and tone-mapping was done in Photomatrix Pro 3.2. I hope you enjoy. Please click the picture to see in a larger view! Also check out the new label/tag "Watermark Series" I was on Facebook a couple of days ago and someone suggested I should start adding a watermark to my work so no-one steals it and gains something monetary. So these particular HDR photos have my new watermark. Hopefully it is small enough that it doesn't take away from the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment