Saturday, November 22, 2014

DAY 777 ( Two Seasons, One Photograph )

Back in July I took a photo of a park bench overlooking the Clarion River.  It was lush, it had some fog and sunset factors in it.  In fact, my award-winning trail-bridge was taken the same day!  Beautiful day/evening for photography.  Earlier this week, I went back to Clear Creek.  It was cold, and it was in between snowing and raining.  The snow that accumulated on the ground was slowly melting away.  I went back to the same spot to take a similar photo.  When I got home, I noticed the two photos, months apart were merely feet away from being the same photo.  Enough to edit together:


© Kyle Yates Photography, 2014
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Print upon request at:
http://www.facebook.com/YatesPhoto

No comments:

Post a Comment